CLICK ABOVE TO PURCHASE
WORLD FAMOUS INK: SWATCH LIBRARY & SWATCH MAP- USE WORLD FAMOUS INK COLORS IN ANY DIGITAL ART SOFTWARE.
With our Digital Palettes system, you can prepare your tattoo artwork with the exact colors you have in your tattoo ink collection. We've painstakingly scanned each color to ensure color accuracy. The colors are neatly organized by hue and value in BOTH a swatch library file AND our new swatch map image.
The Swatch Map (.png image) will load into virtually any graphics software for easy color selection. This is great news for iPad Pro users who are unable to use .aco swatch files.
DIGITAL PALETTES: WORLD FAMOUS INK
208 COLORS TOTAL
- Swatch Libraries (.aco swatch file) are compatible with Adobe Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint. Load the colors into the software's "swatches" area and easily select, organize, and paint with the colors.
- Swatch Maps (.png image file) are compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, Procreate, Sketchbook Pro, Paintstorm Studio, Adobe Illustrator and pretty much every other decent graphics software. Select colors directly from the swatch map image, switch back to your artwork to paint with the colors.
Our Digital Palettes system is a wonderful resource for tattoo design prep. Eliminate second-guessing and stop worrying that you aren't properly prepared.
Photoshop Instructions: (.aco swatch library import)
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- Click the "Window" menu in Photoshop and locate the option labeled "Swatches". If there is not a check mark next to "Swatches" click on it to place a check mark and enable the Swatches panel.
- Click the tiny symbol on the upper-right corner of the Swatches panel to open the options menu.
- Click "Load Swatches" or "Replace Swatches" in the options menu. If you want to keep the existing colors with your imported colors, click "Load Swatches". If you only want the imported colors to appear on the panel, click "Replace Swatches".
- Navigate to the file you want to import and click on it, then click "Load". The imported colors now appear on the Swatches panel
- In the Swatches panel options list, select the view that you prefer. We suggest "small list".
- Hovering near the edges of the Swatches panel will display resizing arrows so you can set the Swatches panel to your desired size.
- Hover over the Swatches Panel to select your desired color.
Clip Studio Paint Instructions (.aco swatch library import)
- Open Clip Studio Paint.
- Click the "Window" menu and locate the option labeled "Color Set". If there is not a check mark next to "Color Set", click on it to enable the Color Set Panel.
- Click the tiny icon in the upper-left corner of the Color Set Panel and the options list will open.
- Select "Import Color Set" and navigate to the Digital Palettes file you want to import.
- In the Color Set Panel options list, look for "How to show" and choose your favorite display options.
- Hovering near the edges of the Color Set Panel will display resizing arrows so you can set the Color Set Panel to your desired size.
- Hover over the Color Set Panel to select your desired color.
MANGA STUDIO AND CLIP STUDIO PAINT ARE TRADEMARKS OF SMITH MICRO SOFTWARE, INC. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP IS A TRADEMARK OF ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED. WORLD FAMOUS INK IS A TRADEMARK OF WORLD FAMOUS TATTOO, INC.