#FlashTheTime - Staying Connected, While Staying Indoors
Most of the U.S has been asked to stay at home and limit contact with others in an effort to help stop the spread of the COVID-19. It can be a challenge adjusting to social distancing because it can seem like there isn’t much to do at home. We want to do what we can to help artists and shop owners during this time so below is a list of activities you can enjoy indoors. We’re also teaming up with Ultimate Tattoo Supply and asking artists to participate in #FlashTheTime – learn more below!
- Post-time-lapses of your sketches (#FlashTheTime)
- Sell posters online
- Give a tour of your shop and talk about the artwork
- Sell Gift Certificates
- Virtual tutorials of tattooing
- Reviews of inks/machines/pigments/products
What is #FlashTheTime?
World Famous Tattoo Ink & Ultimate Tattoo Supply are inviting artists from all over the world to share a creative project they are working on or have been working on. This includes flash art, drawings, paintings, sculptures, or anything art. Tag your post with the hashtag #FlashTheTime and Ultimate Tattoo Supply will share your work from there. We also want to extend the opportunity to our artists to contact us if they’re interested in sharing stories, ideas, or other creative projects. Stop by our submissions page for your chance to be featured by clicking here!
We might be socially distancing – but we’re still all connected.
Stay safe, stay strong and we look forward to seeing your submissions.
Please do not submit any content that could be considered insensitive or offensive or contains violence, hate, or illegal activity.
Please do not submit another artist’s work without providing the artist’s information.
We will be accepting submissions that fit our company’s values and expectations.
- Achieving Extraordinary Color Realism with Damien Wickham February 05, 2021
- New VEGANnings – Our Interview with Pony Lawson January 21, 2021
- Remembering the Fascinating Life of Dick Hilburn on his 103rd Birthday January 15, 2021
- New VEGANnings – Our Interview with Babiery January 15, 2021
- Th(Ink) P(INK) With The Pink Ribbon Series October 29, 2020